Teach In Myanmar And Get Paid! An Unforgettable Experience.
The perfect balance of independence and security while living in a foreign country!
- Teach for a minimum of 3 months or a full academic year.
- Get paid a full time salary with benefits including health and accident insurance no matter what length of time you can teach.
- A week of formal orientation before you begin right in Myanmar.
- Optional 3-week TESOL course taught online if that’s better for you.
- Limited jobs available for non-native English speakers. If you are a non-native English speaker, the application deadline for 2017 is December 31, 2016. This is a firm deadline for non-native English speakers.
- Intake Dates for native English speakers: Jan. 29, May 1, July 31, Oct 2.
I wanted something real, something authentic. I wanted to get to know the locals. I wanted to wake up everyday and feel a connection and learn a language. I made a difference in my community.
When I started recognizing the people at my subway stop, or when the waiters in the cafe near my host family started to hand me my coffee when I came in — those were the times I started realizing that my host community was my home. And that was the most beautiful feeling of all.
Start Your Career Now!
This is not something you will do and then come home and forget. This experience will last a lifetime. In fact, this experience will play an enormous role as you design your future.
Many of us are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives. Still others are looking for an alternative to the traditional post-graduate employment path. Become an au pair with GeoVisions and those opportunities are woven into the fabric of your daily life.
Our goal for our au pairs is not providing opportunities for you to “work hard, play hard.” Our goal is that the work and play is indistinguishable.
Experiences are more important than landmarks.