Professional placements with a Maltese or multinational company in Malta.
- Photography | Film Making
- Fashion Design
- Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Hospitality and Hotel Management
- and many more …
You can participate in an international internship program in Malta with a Maltese or multinational company while immersing yourself in the Maltese life and culture. This extraordinary program offers professional placements in a wide range of career fields, from engineering and fashion to marketing, architecture, law, pharmacy and hotel management. Just let us know your field of interest.
This is a structured international internship program in a supportive environment with social and cultural activities along with opportunities to learn and connect with others.
Located in the Mediterranean Sea, just south of Sicily, Malta basically consists of three islands: Malta, Gozo and Comino. Their total population is about 366,000. The distance between Malta and the nearest point in Sicily is 58 miles. The distance from the nearest point on the North African mainland (Tunisia) is 180 miles. Gibraltar is 1,134 miles to the west and Alexandria is 938 miles to the east.
Many interns organize tours around Malta and evening and weekend activities meeting up with like-minded interns from all over the world. There are regular social evenings all year round. When you have a three-day weekend (or longer) many interns fly to Rome or other European destinations.
Do you want to work in your future field before you graduate? At the same time, experience the Maltese lifestyle? Want to spend time abroad while gaining valuable work experience? Each Internship in Malta is unique. The placement fee includes housing and a placement in the field of your choice with a Maltese or multi-national company in Malta. You let us know your field, and we provide you with internship opportunitites to consider.
Gain professional experience in your field while interning in Malta. Get an edge on your resume with this international experience. Network and make connections with professionals in your industry from all over the world.
- Sure! If you have friends who want to join you, we can house you together and you can enjoy everything Malta has to offer.
- 2 month minimum, 3 month maximum.
- $2,579 for two months and $2,979 for three months.
If you are interested in more than three months for reasons of college credit or other reasons, talk to us and that can be arranged.
A €100 Euro deposit is required for accommodations when you arrive in Malta. If your accommodations are in good condition when the internship is over, you will receive your deposit back.
The placement fee above includes rent in a shared apartment.
Internships in Malta are individualized based on your interest, experience, and availabilty. Whether you are in school as a premed, nursing or pharmacy student, or you’re studying engineering, aviation, architecture, or other areas of study, even interested in egaming, there is an internship in Malta. Just ask!
Health Care Placements may be:
- In local hospitals
- In local pharmacies
- In local health care facilities
Health Care Health service in Malta includes specialized treatment like immunization, dental services, speech therapy, and Pediatric clinics. Besides these specialized services including nursing, physiotherapy, radiography, and optometry are also offered by the health care units in Malta. Overall health development on Malta includes preventive medicinal checks in the form of immunization, baby clinics, glaucoma screening and weight check clinics.
Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical, and other health care related students are encouraged to apply.
Engineering Placements may be in areas including:
- Flight Management Systems
- Mechanical, etc
E-gaming placements may be in areas including:
- Game development
- Digital marketing
- Statistical anaylsis
- Risk Management
Architecture Internships may be in the areas including:
- Collecting Data
There are other internships available in many other fields.
What You Get For Your Program Fee:
- Personalized Placement in Malta, including all the coordination, in-person visits and communication necessary with the local organization.
- A comfortable, safe place to live in Malta, the basic amenities.
- Welcome pack (including a Vodafone Malta Sim Card).
- A U.S. based GeoVisions Program Manager who will serve as your coordinator and liaison with our in-country staff in Malta.
- Full day trip to Gozo, Malta’s “sister island”.
- In-country basic language assistance and (optional) language classes.
- Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
- Extensive medical and accident insurance along with emergency evacuation insurance.
- Important documents, including in-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
- Country-based airport transportation with pickup on arrival and return at the end of your program.
- A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
- Certificate of completion.
This project is available anytime during the year.
This varies, but you should be prepared to volunteer 30 to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Included upon arrival.
18 to 30
Not included. Most volunteers use their tourist visa. It is possible for GeoVisions to help you extend your visa past 3-months if necessary to complete your internship.
Your continued good health and your safety are paramount to GeoVisions. Access to medical treatment keeps you safe, healthy and participating on the program.
Extensive medical and accident insurance along with emergency evacuation, baggage loss and delay, trip delay and LiveTravel™ emergency assistance is included for US citizens as long as you are on the program.
Under the current insurance laws in the United States, we are unable to insure participants outside the US on our policy, which we have obtained from Travel Guard. However, if you live outside the US we hope you will still participate with us. You will need to scan your proof of insurance and send it to us.
Yeah. We know. These laws make no sense to us either.
Airport arrival and departure transfers included.
Not included. Malta is only 27 miles across, so moving around on the island is quite easy.
Participants will live in shared apartments. Your rent is already included in your placement fee.
Meals are not included. Apartments have cooking facilities.
NO RISK & NO OBLIGATION to Get Started Today!