Professional placements with an Irish or multinational company in Dublin.
- Four Seasons
- Geodis Ireland Ltd
- Special Olympics Ireland
- Make A Wish Foundation
- and hundreds more …
You can participate in an international internship in Dublin with an Irish or multinational company while immersing yourself in the Irish life and culture. This extraordinary program offers professional placements in a wide range of career fields, from engineering and fashion to marketing, publishing, law, accounting and hotel management. Just let us know your field of interest.
This is a structured internship in a supportive environment with social and cultural activities along with opportunities to learn and connect with others. We maintain and distribute the contact details of all interns who are in Ireland at any given time so that you can meet up independently and share your experiences. Many interns organize tours around Ireland and evening and weekend activities in the Dublin area, meeting up with like-minded interns from all over the world. There are regular social evenings all year round – recent activities include comedy club evenings, a hiking tour of of the Dublin mountains, a day tour to Giant’s Causeway.
From the pages of The Lonely Planet: “Dublin’s key ingredients: a thousand-year history, marinated until rich in heritage and sprinkled with hedonism. Visit and enjoy.”
Do you want to work in your future field before you graduate? At the same time, experience the Irish lifestyle? Want to spend time abroad while gaining valuable work experience? Each Internship in Dublin is unique. The placement fee includes housing and a placement in the field of your choice with an Irish or multi-national company in Dublin. You let us know your field, and we provide you with internship opportunitites to consider.
Gain professional experience in your field while interning in Dublin. Get an edge on your resume with this international experience. Network and make connections with professionals in your industry from all over the world.
- Sure! If you have friends who want to join you, we can house you together and you can enjoy everything Ireland has to offer.
- 2 month minimum, 3 month maximum.
- $3,589 for 2 months and $4,499 for 3 months. (self catering residences)
Fees above include living in a fully furnished apartment. Buy your own food and cook your own meals.
Live with a host family in Dublin in a single room and the fee for 2 months $3,699 and 3 months $4,699. 2 meals per day are included. (Share a bedroom and the fee is $3,499 for 2 months and $4,359 for 3 months.)
The Internship for 2-3 months without any housing (you find your own) is $1,735.
Internships in Ireland include these areas:
Food & Beverage
You tell us what you need, we make it happen.
Intern with an Irish or multinational company in Dublin while immersing yourself in the Irish life and culture. This extraordinary program offers professional placements in a wide range of career fields, from engineering and fashion to marketing, publishing, law, accounting and hotel management. Just let us know your field of interest.
- Legally work in Ireland.
- Tip the advantage to you by enhancing your resume with this International Internship.
- Placements are available year ’round.
What You Get For The Placement Fee
- Your in-country orientation by office staff.
- Pre-arranged accommodations in either a self-catering flat or a host family in Dublin.
- Two-meals daily if staying with a host family.
- An experienced U.S. based GeoVisions Program Manager who will serve as your coordinator and liaison with our in-country staff in Ireland and will walk you through the application process and will help you to get hired in the professional area of your choice.
- An internship in Ireland for 2 or 3 months.
- Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
- Extensive medical, accident and dental insurance along with emergency evacuation insurance.
- Important documents, including in-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
- A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
Year round. Internships are available every month of the year. We need 6 weeks to secure your internship.
Depends on the company and position. Most interns work 40 hours per week.
All interns will receive an orientation in the office in Dublin before beginning your internship.
You must be an English speaker.
In and around Dublin, Ireland.
This internship operates on the tourist visa, good for 90-days
Your continued good health and your safety are paramount to GeoVisions. Access to medical treatment keeps you safe, healthy and participating on the program.
Extensive medical and accident insurance along with emergency evacuation, baggage loss and delay, trip delay and emergency assistance is included for US citizens as long as you are on the program.
Under the current insurance laws in the United States, we are unable to insure participants outside the US on our policy. However, if you live outside the US we hope you will still participate with us. You will need to scan your proof of insurance and send it to us.
Yeah. We know. These laws make no sense to us either.
Airport transfer upon arrival is included. Return transfer can be arranged if you want at an additional fee.
Not included but your apartment or host family should be near public transport to get around Dublin easily and to and from work easily.
In self-catered flats, you share an apartment. All accommodations are clean, safe and close to public transportation. Included in the flat are household utensils, cutlery and crockery, laundry room, Internet, TV and cable.
If you choose to live in a host family, you will have your a shared or private room. 2 meals a day are included.
If you choose to live in a flat, you will shop for your own food and use the appliances at the flat to cook your own meals. If you are living with a host family, breakfast and dinner are included in the program fee.